Although The Sims 5 has been confirmed to become available on the PlayStation 5 console, its predecessor The Sims 4 is still a load of fun. Built to unfold a compelling life simulation, The Sims 4 gathered an impressive amount of fans, and the developers were practically forced to bring some expansion packs.
But since not everybody is willing to play by the rules, knowing some cheat codes represents an efficient way to be victorious in the game. After all, why not? It’s just a game!
How to use the cheats codes
To use the standard cheats, hold Ctrl + Shift + C while you’re in the game to open the cheat console. Simply type in your chosen codes into the text field.
For cheats marked as “shift click,” you’ll first have to type “testingCheats [true/false]” into the menu for the cheats.
Cheat codes for money
You know what they say that money doesn’t grow in trees, but with the cheat codes for The Sims 4, it feels otherwise! Here are the codes for getting money at your disposal ASAP:
- kaching: you’ll get 1,000 simoleons
- rosebud: you’ll get 1,000 simoleons
- motherlode: you’ll get 50,000 simoleons
- autopay_bills [true/false]: you’ll turn household bills on and off.
- Money [#]: you’ll change household simoleons to an exact number
- FreeRealEstate [on/off]: while entering this in neighborhood or world view, all lots become free
Shift + Click Sims 4 cheats
- Teleport Sim: Shift+Click on the ground and you’ll teleport a Sim to that point
- Make head: Use on an object to sticking it on top of your Sim’s neck
- Reset Object: Works on Sims and objects for resetting their status
- Cheat Need > Make Happy: Sets the mood to Happy and all of your Sim’s motives to full
- Cheat Need > Enable/Disable Need Decay: Allows or stops Sims from various changes like Need
- Make Dirty/Clean: Use on an object for making it dirty or clean
- Add to Family: Adds a Sim to your family who wasn’t normally belonging there
Discover University Career cheats
You can get promoted in school-specific careers and part time jobs. You are also free to use careers.[add/remove]_career [Education/Engineering/Law] for getting your desired job.
- Promote Education – it will promote your Teacher or Professor
- Promote Engineering – it will promote your Mechanical or Computer Engineer
- Promote Law – it will promote your Judge or Private Attorney
Discover University skill cheats
You can use either of the two cheats below for setting your desired level in Discover University’s two new skills.
- Set_Skill_Level Major_Robotics [#] –
- set_Skill_level Major_ResearchDebate [#]
These are some of the most important cheats for The Sims 4. We hope you’ll enjoy them, although the list could have been much longer.
Claire is an astronomy buff. She will bring news about science and space. However, she is also addicted to her iPhone, so she will also cover iOS-specific articles. Mostly, she will please our readers with space-related topics, but she will also post articles on the Apple universe, from now and then — Just another type of Universe.