Emojis are part of our chat life. We use emojis to express ourselves better when texting our friends or family. We can be a lot of fun using them, especially when we do that with our crazy friends. But, you have to admit that sometimes you get bored of the same Memojis available on your iPhone.
However, that will change as now you can create your very own emojis. We all have different personalities, so why not express ourselves just right? Bring more excitement to your chat with a personalized Memoji.
This feature came with the iOS12 software, and it is now updated with the iOS13. Use your imagination and create your own emoji. Explore this feature and see what it can do. What facial expression do you want to use in your message?
Try the feature and find out. You can also save you created so that you can use them anytime you want. Do not worry too much about how this feature works because we are going to help you out.
How to create Memojis on iPhone
- Open the messaging app.
- Open an old conversation or create a new one.
- Select the three-headed Memoji icon, located at the bottom of the message bar.
- Next, tap on the plus icon.
- A clean sheet will appear in front of you. This is where you have a lot of choices to make. Select the skin tone you want for your emoji and add other details depending on what you want to express in the end. You have a selection of cheeks, beauty marks, and many other details.
- After you finished the above step, move to the next one by swiping to the left. Chose a hairstyle and the hair color for your Memoji.
- Swipe left again to move forward. Here is where you have to chose the shape of the brows.
- Swipe left once more to pick from a selection of eyes and eye colors. You also have the option to chose eyeshades if you want to give your emoji a makeover.
- By swiping further will allow you to choose from a selection of heads and foreheads as weird as it sounds. Pick your favorite forehead. Go crazy!
- The next left swipe will bring you more options! Here you can select the age, size, and shape of the nose, as well as the mouth shape. You can be wild and pick a piercing too. Why not?
- The next option will allow you to customize the ears of your emoji. Pick a pair of nice earrings if you want. If you prefer other details, chose one of the hearing aids available, such as AirPods, for example.
- You can pick the facial hair for your emoji, and the options don’t stop here. You can also choose the eyewear and headwear for your Memoji.
When you are satisfied with your creation, you can save your emoji by tapping ‘Done.’ Now that you are done, you no longer have just emojis on your iPhone, you have Memojis as well. All apps compatible with the iPhone will allow you to use your own creations.
If you are no longer satisfied with your Memoji, you can change it. Here’s how to edit your Memoji:
- Open Message app
- Touch/tap the New Message Icon.
- The different Memoji icons display at the bottom of your message bar.
- Select the three-dot icon, which will lead you to see a menu that will let you make the changes in your Memoji.
- Select the Memoji, which you would like to edit.
- Now select edit, and you can edit your selected Memoji.
Keep enjoying by creating Memojis and have fun with the chats.