A new patch will head over soon and it will include not only a new hero, but also plenty of new features and content.
Firestone Idle RPG was first released as a beta nearly 1.5 years ago and has gained a lot of popularity ever since. It has been constantly updated and new content was added as months passed. Now that it has seen a lot of positive feedback from R2 players, the developer has prepared a new patch to celebrate the game’s success.
If you haven’t played Firestone Idle RPG yet, check it out at this link: https://www.r2games.com
Let’s see the new content heading to Firestone Idle RPG.
New Patch – Firestone Idle RPG
Holyday Studios announces they have been working on a lot of new features for Firestone Idle RPG. Here’s a sneak peak of what’s to come.
New Champion – Iseris
There will be a new hero and a new class. Her name is Iseris and she is a warlock! Her abilities haven’t yet been revealed, but we bet she will be pretty cool.
Long-time players have reached rank 9 and gathered a lot of Honor. The new patch will introduce 18 more ranks and that’s only the beginning.
A lot more content will soon follow, noted R2Games in their press release.
Players will be able to join a party of up to 5 people and create a fellowship. Each player has a certain role and their choices will affect the outcome of the fights.
A World Boss Appears
The devs have worked on adding a World Boss in a previous patch, but the reward system suffered some issues and they had to postpone this feature. Now that everything has been fixed, there will certainly be a World Boss out there in Alandria, which you’ll have to defeat!
Two New Guardians
Two more guardians will join the roster. One of them looks like a Pegasus and the other one has borrowed some features from a flying robot.
In time, more heroes will show up on Firestone Idle RPG. Stay up to date with the latest news on the official Firestone website: https://fs.r2games.com/. You can also follow the game’s Facebook fan page to find other players or get the latest updates https://www.facebook.com/Firestone-Idle-RPG-at-R2gamescom-109024974084107/.
About Firestone Idle RPG
If you’re new to Firestone Idle RPG and you want to begin your adventure in the world of Alandria, here’s a sneak peek without spoilers. The gameplay is straightforward: you fight for your kingdom against the Undead and the Orcs that control powerful firestones. Reclaiming them for your kingdom will save your world. But to do that you need heroes to fight by your side. As you progress, you will discover new classes and strategize, looking for the right compositions to defeat your enemies. Equip your heroes, get guardians to help you through the battle and make sure to return to your town to upgrade and unlock buildings that will help you progress through the storyline.
You can play Firestone Idle RPG directly from the Official R2Games website: https://fs.r2games.com/.
If you’re interested in other R2Games titles, check out their official website at https://www.r2games.com/, where you will discover popular free to play games like Wartune, League of Angels, and Dragon Pals.
New Server Event
Firestone Idle RPG has just opened a new server! Get a head start and rush to the top of the brand new rankings! (To switch to the new server, enter Setting in the top right corner in game and select “Switch server”.)
Don’t miss the new sever event!
Rules: During the event time, do your best to rush to the top of the rankings. When event ends, players of specific ranking will get extra rewards.
Event time: 7/31-8/4 UTC+0
Category: Personal – Max Stage
Rank 1: 5000 Gems & 15 Rare Chest
Rank 2-10: 3000 Gems & 10 Rare Chest
Rank 11-50: 2000 Gems & 5 Rare Chest
Rank 1-3: 4000 Gems
Rank 4-10: 2000 Gems
* New server: Due to the spectacular growth of the game and its user base we reworked our server technology. The game is already almost 1.5 year old and new players are having a hard time catching up to the older players. So with the new architecture, we can now support multiple servers and create equal opportunities for newer players. The server that you were all playing until now has been named “Moonglen” while the new server has been named “Riverlands”. By default, all new players will be logged into server “Riverlands”. You can switch the server you are playing whenever you want by going to the settings menu and clicking the “switch server” button which will open a popup where you will be able to switch servers. Once you switch server you will have to restart the game in order to play again. Each server has different progress, chats, guilds, leaderboards. This way players who feel like starting fresh they can do that in order to play on both servers. Every time you open the game you will be automatically logged-into the last server you were playing.
* New Mechanism: Fellowships mechanism has been added in the game. Now you can team up with up to 4 other players and access the powerful fellowship auras!
* Chat: Fellowships got their own chat channel.
* Tree of life: The Tree of Life has been expanded with more levels.
* Battle Cry: The “Battle Cry” attribute has been added to the game. You can access it at the Personal Tree of Life.
* UI: The disconnected from cloud icon has been moved next to the wave progress bar so we could fit the new fellowship mechanism icon to the right of the screen.
* UX: Added notification on the Supplies submenu of the guild shop for the free pickaxes.
* Renaming: The guild perk “Fellowship” has been renamed to “Recruits” to prevent the confusion with the new fellowship mechanism.
* Technical: Optimized the game in order to require less memory and slightly less CPU usage.
* QoL: Removed the bright flash VFX during Awakening so you can keep chatting with your friends without it disctracting you.
* Social: Seeing who is online or not now properly works for all the Friend lists, Private messages and while inspecting another guild.
* Technical: You can now see your “Holyday User ID” on the settings menu. Including this to your emails makes it easier to resolve any issues that you might encounter.
We want to thank everyone for reporting issues you encounter!