PUBG Mobile developers keep introducing new events and challenges to keep us hooked. The Guncraft event is the latest to be added, challenging players to craft their weapons.
Such an event is surely a first for PUBG Mobile. The players who accept the challenge can even win UC on their creations. Here is what you should know.
PUBG Mobile Guncraft Event: Learn to Become an Expert
PUBG Mobile welcomes a new event and calls on talented players to share their creative designs for the perfect gun skin concept or unique stickers. The Guncraft event allows players to prove their creative skills and craft some of the best guns. The top 3 players who are picked will receive UC points. The prizes include 1500UC for the first place, 1000UC for the second, and 500UC for the third one. If Guncraft is what you want to try right now, here are some tips and tricks that might help you:
- Access your Guncraft from the main menu screen and pick the weapon you desire to craft with; if you don’t have weapons, you can achieve one after completing a quest;
- You will notice four layouts. The first two can be utilized for free, while the other two will cost you 300UC and 900UC, respectively;
- Start with the second layout, then pick the texture and color you want to use – you can either change the middle part of the gun or the entire gun or other parts you might find interesting;
- Go and change the emblem; you have two options, player designed emblems or system-generated emblems. You can choose up to 10 emblems and create a composite emblem. Finally, apply your favorite to the weapon;
- Save the layout you have developed to avoid any issues! Return to the crafting screen anytime you want to view your weapon.