Call of Duty: Warzone is an immersive free-to-play military game where the player can either maneuver vehicles or simply attack while on foot. The game will become even more exciting soon, as the Season 5 Reloaded event called Games of Summer drops for PS4, Xbox One, and Windows PC.
The highlight of the new update is the global Trials tournament, as well as the new Gunfight map. Although Season 5 Reloaded launches today (August 25) at 2am EST / 11pm PT / 7 am BST, the Games of Summer content becomes available three days later.
Join the single-player Trials of skills
For the first time, players will be able to play both Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare during single-player Trials of skills. With five Trials available in total, you can earn medals from each one. To be more precise, this is what you’ll experience:
- Shooting Range (begins on August 31) – Locate and shoot all targets from the area as fast as possible while conserving ammunition.
- Marksman Challenge (begins on September 1) – Engage in long-distance targets and beat the clock.
- Gun Course (begins on August 28) – Go through the course as quickly as possible while avoiding civilian casualties and clearing all enemy targets.
- Risky Parkour (begins on August 30) – Go through each checkpoint and finish the course as fast as you can. The heavy toxic gas from the low ground will be a major hindrance.
- Price’s Alley (begins on August 29) – Eliminate enemy targets while avoiding civilian targets to maintain combo – you’ll get only a Renetti as your Loadout.
We can also expect Call of Duty: Warzone to become available for the next-generation consoles PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. Both gaming gears will hit the shelves in November, and most likely, the game will look better than ever on those consoles.