Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 comes with 10 new XP Coins across the well-known map. Curious to find all the locations?
Week 5 in Fortnite’s Season 4 is now available, and it brings a new Wolverine challenge and new weekly tasks. It has also introduced a batch of XP Coins across the map.
If you’re still working on Fortnite’s Season 4 Battle pass, then you surely want to collect all the XP Coins. Here is what you need to know.
What Should You Know About the XP Coins
There are 10 XP Coins, 3 Green XP Coins, 3 Blue XP Coins, 2 Purple XP Coins, and 1 Gold XP Coins to find now in Fortnite Season 4 Week 5. Scattered fairly evenly across the well-known map, you’ll need to get around and really hope to collect every coin this week. The following guide might help you, as well.
Green XP Coins
- At the smashed cars north of Dirty Docks;
- Inside of the Stack Shack landmark;
- By the telescope east of Doom’s Domain;
- On a fallen tree trunk at the north end of Weeping Wounds.
Purple XP Coins
- On the ground close to the Sentinel Graveyard;
- On the ground southeast of Doom’s Domain.
Blue XP Coins
- Smash the boxes on the conveyor belt on the last floor in the factory;
- Destroy the suitcase in the attic of the house between Sweaty Sands and Holly Hedges;
- Wreck the gnome in the backroom of Ghost Flowers.
Gold XP Coins
- In the Trask Transport Truck northeast of Doom’s Domain.
For those looking to increase their efficiency, there are many opportunities to finish Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 tasks while also collecting some new XP Coins. For example, XP Coins 8, 3, and 6 are very close to Doom’s Domain and Stark Industries. Both serve as areas for new weekly challenges.
Fortnite was launched for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC users, with Xbox Series X, and PS5 variants in developemnt.