Fortnite Season 4 Week 6 has just leaked, and the upcoming challenges hint at a battle with Wolverine and a brand-new Black Panther move.
According to the recent leak, the challenges will be available on Thursday (October 1). Epic Games didn’t officially release this news, so it’s better if we take everything with a pinch of salt. Here is what you need to know.
Fortnite Season 4 Week 6 Brand-new Challenges
- Deal damage after knocking an opponent back with Black Panther’s Kinetic Shockwave (50,000 XP);
- Consume Foraged Items at Holly Hedges (25,000 XP);
- Eliminations at Misty Meadows (25,000 XP);
- Collect Stone from Coral Castle (25,000 XP);
- Deal damage to opponents at Slurpy Swamp (25,000 XP);
- Ride a Zipline from Retail Row to Steamy Stacks (25,000 XP);
- Consume a Legendary Fish (25,000 XP).
Besides the common challenges, including collecting resources, eliminating opponents at specific locations, or damaging, we have one new bonus task: we must defeat the great Wolverine to unlock an outstanding award.
While taking down the mutant previously offered us access to Wolverine’s mythic claws, we’ll now get a sleek Wolverine skin. And considering the famous character’s skill to regenerate his 1,000 Health and shield, Marvel fans might struggle to fight the mutant once they find him in Weeping Woods. But, no one said it would be easy.
Here are some tips and tricks for one of the challenges mentioned above:
Catch and Consume a Legendary Fish
Fishing has become gameplay regular in Fortnite, so you shouldn’t worry about solving this task. Find a fishing rod while foraging and search for water on the map. If you catch an orange fish, then congratulations, you have a legendary fish. The rest of the challenge will be very easy.
Fortnite was launched for PC, Android, Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One Users. More details about the upcoming challenges we’re going to find out tomorrow (October 1).