If you want to collect all of the Season 4 Week 4 XP coins, the following tips and tricks will help you.
With the start of Fortnite Week 4, there are even more XP coins to find, though some of them might be challenging to get. But, if you don’t want to miss one, here is what you have to do.
Fortnite introduced, too, some sleek Marvel cosmetics on the current Battle Pass alongside with XP coins and other rewards.
Fortnite Season 4 Week 4 XP Coins: Get Them All
Green XP Coins
- Search behind large rocks on the island northeast of Steamy Stacks;
- Look on top of a mountain east of Catty Corner;
- On the top floor of the tower on the west side of Coral Castle;
- On the cliff near the coastline southwest of Misty Meadows.
Gold XP Coins
- Look on the top floor of the building at the south end of Stark Industries.
Purple XP Coins
- Search on a hill northwest of Sweaty Sands;
- On a small island directly south of Slurpy Swamp.
Blue XP Coins
- Break the canoes on the ground floor of the building at Lake Canoe;
- Break the wooden rack with the potted plants on the ground floor of Lockie’s Lighthouse;
- Break the metal rack inside of a room with a spiderweb near the top of the Authority.
Some of the new coins are situated close to various Fortnite Season 4 Week 4 challenges, offering players the chance to be efficient in their XP earning. One of the green XP coins, for instance, is located to the southeast of the Collection, where the task of destroying Collector Cases is.
Moreover, another new weekly task instructs players to hack Stark Robots at Stark Industries. When there, players should undoubtedly look to collect the gold XP coin!
Fortnite was launched for PS4, Switch, Xbox One, and PC users.