Fortnite’s Season 3 Week 10 tasks include collecting Fireflies from Weeping Woods, dance at Apres Ski, and much more.
While it seems that Fortnite Season 3 is likely to end next week, there are still many things to do. One more week of challenges is what players need. The Fortnite Season 3 Week 10 is expected to go live this week, on August 20.
Players can familiarize themselves with the new challenges ahead of that launch date if they want to because they have been leaked. Here is what you need to know.
Fortnite Season 3 Week 10 New Challenges and Other Features
Fortnite’s Season 3 Week 10 new challenges have been leaked so that you can know what to expect. Remember that some of the tasks listed below may be changed before they arrive. It is also possible that some of them won’t be available at all (last week’s case). However, the Fortnite Season 3 Week 10 tasks might look very much like this:
- Collect Fireflies from Weeping Woods (0/5) – 35,000 XP;
- Dance on the Apres Ski dance floor for 10 seconds (0/10) – 35,000 XP;
- Deal damage to opponents with Shotguns or SMGs (0/500) – 35,000 XP;
- Deal damage to opponents with Shotguns and SMGs (0/15000) – 80,000 XP;
- Eliminations at Misty Meadows (0/3) – 35,000 XP;
- Search Ammo Boxes at Frenzy Farm (0/7) – 35,000XP;
- Search Chests at The Authority (0/7) – 35,000 XP.
As with the actual set of weekly tasks, the Fortnite Season 3 Week 10 challenges are somehow straightforward. Only one of them is not directly marked on the map. This task instructs players to dance on the Apres Ski dance floor. The location is situated southwest of Misty Meadows.
Then, there’s the challenge with Shotguns or SMGs and the 15,000 damage. Some players might find it hard, but working in teams will certainly make the task much easier.
Fortnite is available on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, iOS, and Android. A Fortnite variant for PS5 and Xbox Series X is currently under development.