You can now battle with friends or by yourself on so many game modes in just three minutes. Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with amazing abilities. Collect or buy unique skins to show to all of your friends. You can also join a band, or start your own, make tactics together and fight against others. And there’s more about Brawl Stars.
Fight in multiple game modes in Brawl Stars
- Showdown, solo, or duo – a battle royale fight for survival. Make sure you collect power-ups for your Brawler. You need to be the last Brawler to stand in the game. The winner takes it all.
- Gem Grab, 3v3 – make the team and create strategies to bring down the opposite side. Collect and hold ten gems to win, but you can lose your gems at any time.
- Bounty, 3v3 – get rid of your opponents in order to earn stars, and don’t let them take the stars from you. The stars with the most gems win the match.
- Brawl Ball, 3v3 – show your football skills and make sure you score two goals before the other team does. There’s no one to take you out of the game in case you do something wrong.
- Heist, 3v3 – make sure you protect your team and get rid of the opposite team. Go through your map to find the enemies’ treasure.
There are also many special events, limited-time special PvE and PvP game modes:
- Become the best player: climb up the regional and the local leaderboards in order to prove you’re the best of the best.
- Unlock and then upgrade brawlers
- Make sure you collect as many Brawlers as you get, level them up by using power points and receive amazing, unique skins.
- Make sure you evolve
- You might want to find new Brawlers, maps, skins, and special events in the future.
So what’s new in the Brawl Stars 23.91 update?
Leonard Carl is here for us, as well as new quality skins featuring BROWN & FRIENDS. We also get El Brown and Sally Leon. The new Brawl Stars 23.91 version is already available on the Google Play Store.
James is passionate about mobile gadgets, and he likes to keep himself up-to-date with the latest releases in the field of smartphones, tablets, and so on. He has ten-year experience in writing content and reviewing tech products. For Meedios, James will cover news regarding mobile devices, mobile operating systems, and more.