Apex Legends remains one of the most immersive free-to-play battle royale games available out there. Apex Legends will soon become available for both the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X consoles, considering that it’s playable on their predecessors PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, respectively.
The Champion Edition trailer is out now, as it was released by the developers of the game themselves:
Ready to become an Apex Champion? You could be, with all the incredible items stuffed into the Champion Edition. You’ll get every Legend up to Season 7, plus over $100 worth of exclusive cosmetics, including Legendary character and weapon skins and a Legendary gun charm, along with a thousand Apex Coins. Play who you want, dress how you want, and show those other Legends there’s a new champ in town.
Apex Legends gamers have all the reasons to be happy:
- Character unlocks (all Legends up to Season 7): Caustic, Wattson, Crypto, Revenant, Loba, Mirage, Octane, Rampart, and the Season 7 Legend
- 7 Exclusive Legendary items:
- – “Jaded Myth” Sentinel skin
- – “Emperor Nessy XIV” Gun Charm
- – “Risen Queen” Wraith skin
- – “Forged Knight” Revenant skin
- – “Slayer’s Lancer” Flatline skin
- – “Hallowed Spirit” Crypto skin
- – “Curse of the Awaken” Triple Take skin
- – 1,000 Apex Coins
To play Apex Legends on a PC, you’ll need a minimum of AMD Radeon™ HD 7730 / NVIDIA GeForce® GT 640 graphics card, 6GB of RAM, 22GB of storage space, and a processor like AMD FX 4350, Intel Core i3 6300, or anything similar.
As for the recommended system requirements, they are a bit higher:
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7
- Processor: Ryzen 5 CPU or Equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: AMD Radeon™ R9 290, NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage space: 22 GB available space
Both the Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 next-generation consoles become available in stores in November.