Those willing to put their gaming skills at work can always count on Among Us. Released in 2018 after being developed and published by Innersloth, the game embarks the player into a world where he gets to encounter other members or via local WiFi as he has to prepare a spaceship for departure. The player must also beware as some of the random players among the Crew are Impostors.
But any game becomes more exciting as long as you uncover some of its secrets. The same happens in the case of Among Us, as the players are happy to find out something marvelous.
The Polus map has its name from Henry Stickmin Collection
Henry Stickmin Collection is another work of the developer of the Among Us game. It turns out that the Polus map has its name from a specific character of Henry Stickmin Collection.
One recent post on Reddit reveals the big surprise, and it was made a day ago by the user u/GavinGreener:
The steam description is very conclusive as well:
“Originally created as a party game, we recommend playing with friends at a LAN party or online using voice chat. Enjoy cross-platform play between Android, iOS and PC.”
In Among Us, the players get to do a lot of fun stuff:
- Report dead bodies immediately to start finding clues for who the suspected Impostor is.
- Call emergency meetings to find out about suspicious behavior.
- Vote to eject specific Impostors.
- Complete tasks to prepare the ship or eject all Impostors.
- Use sabotages to trigger chaos and divide the crew.
- Close doors to trap victims.
- Check the Security cameras to keep tabs on other Crewmates.
- Kill frame bystanders.
- Undo quickly the Impostor’s sabotages.
- Sneak through the vents to move about the ship.
Among Us is available for Windows PC, Android, and iOS.